Work Skills is currently able to offer an opportunity for you to utilise the Certificate 3 Guarantee Program funded by the Queensland Government. For eligible participants, this program means you are able to complete a qualification in business for minimal costs.
THE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION COURSE
The BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration teaches you office skills such as accounts payable and receivable, keyboard and computer skills, WHS, payroll, scheduling, electronic presentations, spreadsheets, business documents, customer service and so much more. Potential employers will see you have acquired skills and learning around problem solving, teamwork, initiative and enterprise, planning and organising, and self-management.
The qualification requires to complete 13 units of competency (subjects) to obtain the qualification
Only $1.65 per unit = $21.45 for concessional students
Only $4.15 per unit = $53.95 for non concessional students
BSB30415 Certificate III in Business administration is delivered online only
The BSB30115 Certificate III in Business teaches you a varied range of skills to utilise essential business technology and systems. This course will give you an understanding of workplace procedures including WHS processes, financial record keeping, monitoring and maintaining resource usage, and skills to write business documents. Potential business employers will see that you have completed a business course that has relevance across a broad range of areas including problem solving, teamwork, initiative and enterprise, planning and organising, self-management.
The qualification requires to complete 12 units of competency (subjects) to obtain the qualification
Only $1.65 per unit = $19.80 for concessional students
Only $4.15 per unit = $49.80 for non concessional students
BSB30115 Certificate III in Business is delivered online only
To be eligible to access the Certificate 3 Guarantee, you must:
- Be 15 years of age or older
- Have finished or left secondary school
- Be a permanent Queensland resident
- Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident (including humanitarian entrant) or temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permit on the pathway to permanent residency or a New Zealand citizen
- Not hold or are not currently enrolled in a certificate III or higher level qualification (certificate III qualifications completed at school do not apply)
*Some school students will be able to access training through the Certificate 3 Guarantee. Years 10, 11 and 12 can undertake a VET in School (VETiS) Program.
Concessional student status applies when:
- the student holds a Health Care or Pensioner Concession Card issued under the Commonwealth law, or is a partner or a dependant of a person who holds a Health Care or Pensioner concession Card and is named on the card
- the student provides Work Skills with an official form under Commonwealth law confirming that the student, their partner or the person of whom the student is a dependant is entitled to concessions under a Health Care or Pensioner Concession Card
- the student identifies as an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- the student is a school student and is enrolled in a VETiS program (may include young people in detention)
- the student has a disability
- the student is an adult prisoner
Note: Student fees may be paid on behalf of a student by a referring agency such as a JAP or other employment service provider and employer, family member or other third parties.
The Certificate 3 Guarantee gives eligible Queenslanders access to government subsidised training. This subsidy covers up to and including one post-school certificate level III qualification in priority training areas. The Certificate 3 Guarantee subsidy for a course is paid to the training provider to reduce the cost of the certificate III course to the student. The amount of subsidy provided by the Certificate 3 Guarantee is determined by the Queensland Department of Employment, Small Business and Training based on their assessment of the demand for skilled workers in particular industries.
- Electronic Enrolment Form (Survey monkey)
- LLN screening to be completed
- Certificate 3 Guarantee Student Declaration
- Evidence of Australian Citizenship, NZ Citizenship or Permanent Residency: Green Medicare Card or Australian/ NZ Passport or Australian/NZ Birth Certificate or Permanent Visa
- Evidence temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permit on the pathway to permanent residency – Letter from Immigration Department stating visa details or Visa type label from Passport and VEVO check by Work Skills
- Evidence of Queensland Residency: Queensland Driver’s Licence (Front & Back), Heavy Vehicle or Marine Licence, Dept. of Veterans Affairs/Pensioner Concession Card, Health Care Card, Commonwealth Seniors Health Card, Bank Statement issued within last 6 months, Australian Electoral Commission document,Contract of property purchase, lease/rental document, mortgage/land ownership certificate, Electricity, gas or telephone account, Queensland local government rates notice, Queensland vehicle registration certificate or renewal notice, Australia Taxation Office assessment/Tax-file number confirmation notice, Official letter from Centrelink or the Department of Human Services
- Evidence of Date of Birth: Queensland Driver’s Licence (Front & Back), Heavy Vehicle or Marine Licence, 18+Card, Birth Certificate or Birth Extract, Australian/NZ or International Passport
- All information supplied must be current and in colour.